Sunday, June 24

Bob Woodruff

Things have been conspiring against me lately to keep me from doing a long run on the weekend, but I finally got one in today. I went to Bob Woodruff right by our house and ran for 65 mins - it felt great. I had never been that far on that trail, and it was fun to look at new scenery. Two things I like about that trail - there are bathrooms at the point where I turn around to head back (much needed today ;)) and it seems like it's uphill on the way out. Very nice. It wasn't too crowded, but I did need to take out one earphone b/c I almost got mowed down by a biker I didn't hear coming. There were two gorgeous backyards that I really enjoyed ogling - they were huge...estates by Plano standards.

I haven't had time to map it on gmap, but I'm guessing it was about 5.5 - 6 miles. It felt WONDERFUL and very relaxing.

No comments: